The scales show a 1 pound loss this week.
I’m a bit surprised because last week I lost sod all and on Tuesday it was showing a much lower figure and I got all giddy as it was the lightest I’ve been since 2005.
Oh well, I’m sure a nice loss is in the post!
I’ve been lifting weights (cans!) every other night for the last two weeks and I’m amazed what a massive difference there is already. My arms are really muscley! (I’ve just got to get rid of all the chub on top)
In other news- a Laura Ashley silk dress I bought in the sale in June now fits perfectly- it’s a small 18. So I may well have a nice dress to wear to my friend’s wedding. So there is hope for that other dress I bought which is too small.
I have a friend coming to visit this weekend. I’m really going to try not go too mad with food and booze as I’ll be gutted if I’m up a few pound again, I really feel like I’ve passed a threshold lately and I can’t go back over it. I was kicking around in the 16 stones forever and I feel like they might be gone forever. Here’s hoping.
x
You may not be happy with 1 lbs but you are toning up and you fit in your dress, your size difference is an indicator your hard work is paying off. Don't be disheartened you are doing well, think of being in the dress at the wedding :-D You deserve to give yourself some more praise :-)
ReplyDeleteVics x