Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Back In The Game?

Yes, you read it right, finally, after more or less a (gulp) 2 year hiatus, I think I may be ready for this again.

I'm prepared and determined for battle (sorry, that is really cheesy!)

I joined Weight Watchers online a week ago, and have since lost 4.5lbs. I feel my mental attitude has shifted- which we all know is what weight loss is actually all about, for most of us anyway.

So determined am I, in fact, that I have just created the scrumiest WW lasagne- all pointed, weighed out and ready to go. That's dedication, something I've always found rather hard to come by!

So, I'm still above 17 stone- 17st 1.5lbs this morning. My first WW goal is 16st 7.8lbs and I'm currently on 39 ProPoints per day.

Let's do this (sorry, again with the cheese!) :)

x

BMI: 35.3
CW: 17st 1.5lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment