First up, what the hell is wrong with Blogger?! I couldn't see any new updates for 24 hours and two of yesterday's comments have gone- I haven't deleted them, promise!
I wanted to post this morning too, but it wouldn't let me. So here it is...
Drum roll...
4.25lbs have gone this week! Yay!
I'm just a paltry .25lbs from seeing a the next stone bracket. Feel really good. I must try not to spoil my hard graft this weekend, but I should be ok as we've nothing much planned.
Wow well done for your weight loss this week, I hope you fall into your next stone next week.
ReplyDeleteBig cheer!
that's awesome. the weight loss, i mean, and not that blogger decided to go on hiatus and take with it some of our posts and comments! apparently they're all supposed to be restored shortly. here's hoping. x
ReplyDeleteFantastic loss - keep up the good work!
ReplyDeletex