It's so hot! Beautiful down here by the sea, not so nice in London I should imagine, glad we're not living in the flat in the middle of the smoke anymore.
The chubby thighs are still causing a problem, but it must be said that the thinner I get, the less troublesome they are. At 18 stone it was painful, and I remember them being absolutley rubbed raw one summer :-( this year it's not so bad, but there's a way to go yet.
We didn't do our long long walk up on the hills, but we have walked around the town quite a bit and my eating has been saintly. It's amazing how the weight falls off when I'm not derailed at weekends by booze and 'treats'.
Another friend of mine put some photos up on Facebook from a night out about a month ago. I'm shocked to say that I don't hate them! For so long I've dreaded Facebook fatty photos appearing after a get together with old friends. I hate the fact that friends of friends (boys I fancied at school, people who knew me many years ago when thin) might see how big I've become and I have no control on vetting them. I'm ashamed and embarrassed. Not for much longer. These photos were not too bad at all. Yes, I look chubby and bigger than I was years ago, but I look ok. I don't look enormously obese like I did 18 months ago. And it can only get better, and easier to look at photos of myself as my weight goes down.
The scales are being buggers again!! Yesterday I saw an extremely low figure.... and then an extremely high figure! I must try to resist having a sneaky peak every morning!
Ah have you seen that anti chaffing cream on the telly? I don't think I could bring myself to buy some though - when I was in new york I just wore skin coloured lycra shorts (well sexeh for a 27 year old!) under my skirts and on the odd occassion it was even too hot for that I used a mixture of cornflour and talcum powder. The grim side of weight gain huh.
ReplyDelete