Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Non Scale Victory!

I'm generally a size 18 at the moment. Although a few makes are still a bit small on the bottom half and waist, and a few tops are too big.

In March I bought some jeans from Primark. As they were only £6 I didn't try them on. I got them home and they were far too small- didn't do up by a good 4 or 5 inches, and I could barely get them past my thighs. I chucked them to the back of the wardrobe and thought I'll slim into them. (which didn't happen for a good few months)

Can you guess what's coming?

I pulled them out the wardrobe this morning and thought I'd try them on to see how far I had to go...

I got them on, past the thighs and got them done up!!! Woohoo! They are too tight and I wouldn't wear them yet, but they technically fit! yay! Really needed that boost today too as the scales have shot back up even though I've been fine with the eating and walking. Still no sign of 'that time' so it must be something to do with that.

Very happy. Can't wait for a size 16 pair of jeans!

1 comment:

  1. I love non-scale victories. They are the best.

    ReplyDelete