Saturday, 2 April 2011

Really struggling

Oh dear I'm finding it hard recently.

Think I've put some weight on but I'm not weighing myself today because it'll just piss me off.

I started a new job on Monday and although I was pretty good during the week, last night I had a kebab and then chocolate ice cream! I kind of felt like I deserved it after my first week, I still have the treating myself with food mindset sadly. I've also been eating slightly more than I should everyday, with big portioned dinners.

Need to get back on it. I'm pre-menstrual (I always seem to be saying this, I'm so sorry!) so I'm bloated and ratty.

I had an M&S 'fuller for longer' salad in the week for lunch and it was gorgeous, so I'm going to make a homemade version to have in the week for lunch at work. I think cutting down on my wheat consumption should help with the bloating. My digestive system hasn't been right for a long time. I get pains after eating and swing from one er, 'loo problem', to the other- if you get my drift!!! Sorry to be gross and overshare, but it's getting me down and effects my weight loss. I also feel nauseous everyday- any ideas what could be up? (def not preggo!)

x

3 comments:

  1. You need to go to your doctor- could be IBS but could be other things as well. Be kind to yourself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the new job is going well. It's so hard to get into thing swing of it all and keep up the healthy eating at times like that so don't give yourself too much of a hard time.

    Doesn't sound so good on the bloated tummy front. I agree with Mrs Spoon; get thee to your doctor. Have you looked into IBS as a possible reason?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls, I do tend to like giving myself a hard time!

    I've thought before it might be IBS but I always put off going to the doctors, stupid I know. Will def book myself in.

    x

    ReplyDelete