Well my loves, it is nearly September and I am no further along to my goal. In fact, I've put on a bit! Great.
I've been on a right free for all! Lots of chocolate, fat, junk, alcohol, you name it, I've stuffed it down my throat. Lovely wording there, sorry. There has been reason after reason- friends visiting, camping holiday, nights out etc that I have used to justify my greediness. Unfortunately I seem to have not learnt anything along this long journey. I am no wiser it seems. I still give myself the green light to completely binge, telling myself I'll sort it all out next week/ month etc. I now feel completely physically sick and I'm ready for some clean, plain food and lots of water.
So, with tomorrow being the first day after the Bank Holiday, and just a day away from a new month, it's time to restart, again (yeah, I know, I know!)
Let's see if I can be extra good for at least 4 weeks, to get into those 15 stones.
I've been looking for you. Glad you're back. Restarting is always available. And learning all this stuff not only takes time, but practice. Welcome back.
ReplyDeleteI think it's interesting that you said you'd get back to "plain food". Put some spices on your food girl! Healthy food doesn't have to be plain!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I wish you all the luck! You can do it!
Thanks girls, glad to be back :)
ReplyDeleteI kinda meant wholesome, natural, simple foods rather than plain- bad choice of wording again there! I'm a big fan of spicing things up... especially as am such a salt fiend- need other ways to get flavour into stuff!
I'm sticking to ingredients I recognise (meaning plain) rather than crazy chemicals from now on!
Good luck with the restart, I'm restarting tomorrow on weight watchers. Looking forward to reading how you get on x
ReplyDelete